donderdag 24 februari 2011

E-terno is now part of the Adapter Collective (www.adapter.nu)


After two succesful collaborations in the last months, my friends of the Adapter Collective asked me to join the collective. I am very happy to join forces, and to add my experiences and thoughts to build something for the future.
The collective consists of several (musical) artists, all joining forces to organise parties/concerts, as well as creating music, art or a cross-over of both disciplines.
As a DJ i will try to build musical bridges on some of  the events of Adapter, with a goal to make an event as organic as possible by creating a flow between live-sets or performances. With my broad record-collection that shouldn't be the problem.
Please visit our website for more information about the artists, projects and releases of Adapter Records >>> http://www.adapter.nu/

I recorded a DJ-set for the Adapter Collective some time ago. Check out that mix here:
http://soundcloud.com/e-terno/e-terno-pteradapterus-rex

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten